Coolife is very popular among hunting enthusiasts in European countries and has received very high reviews. Choose us! We offer you the best products and services. Coolife focuses only on professional brands. Coolife's technical team has tested our new model 2021 for one year and created great photos and videos all year round. Through continuous testing, we ensure that every wild camera works perfectly.
4K Ultra HD Hunting Camera
If you are looking for the ultimate in image quality for your wildlife photographs and videos, then our camera is your choice. Coolife's latest trail wildlife camera option offers the benefit of higher resolution - it includes 4K Ultra HD video capture at 10 frames per second with audio, a 2.4 "TFT color display, 32-megapixel color camera with an ultra-fast response time of just 0.2 seconds, and a detection range of 20 meters for this motion-activated trail hunting camera. Combined with 120 ° wide-angle capability, it gives you a wider perspective of the area you are trying to observe. This camera is ideal for outdoors, but it is also designed to survive cold and heat, making it an ideal camera for outdoor use. observation of flora and fauna and, more conveniently, for safety.
- Ultra HD 4K Video Resolution and 32MP Photo Resolution: The Coolife wildlife camera offers 4K 3840 x 2160 pixels video with sound and a proud still image resolution of 32 megapixels, which allows excellent image quality with excellent detail accuracy and great colour reproduction. All images are easy to categorise as they can be provided with date, moon and time stamps. Built-in 2.4 inch screen on which recorded images / videos can be viewed.
- Night Vision and 20 Meter Flash Range: with 45 invisible infrared LED lights (940 nm) without lights that do not alert the animals, this wildlife camera with motion sensor night vision can capture an excellent image quality of wildlife at night within a detection range of 20 metres (65 feet).
- Ultra-Wide 120 ° PIR Detection Angle & 0.2s Fast Trigger Speed: 3 motion sensors cover a full 120-degree angle, giving you a larger detection area for motion detection. As soon as the moving targets enter the detection range of the PIR sensor, it only takes 0.2 seconds to trigger the wildlife camera for taking photos/videos, so you don't miss a fantastic moment in real time.
- Rugged Case & IP66 Waterproof Rating: Can withstand even the worst weather conditions while still taking impressive photos. We recommend using 8 brand new large capacity AA alkaline batteries (not included). The memory card supports a maximum of 512 GB. The camera is suitable for wildlife watching, monitoring of home security, monitoring of wild animals in the garden and parking monitoring.
- User-friendly and custom settings: Time lapse, video length, motion sensor sensitivity, target recording, loop recording, password protection, etc. allow you to set the parameters as needed. If there are any problems with our observation monitor during use, please contact us, we will respond to you within 24 hours and offer an optimal solution
- Hunting: A powerful tool tailored for hunters, helps you easily search for prey.
- Farm Monitoring: A reliable assistant to help you monitor your farm, prevent strangers from slipping into the farm.
- Wildlife Monitoring: Suitable for researchers, wildlife lovers.
- Home Security: This hunting trail camera also acts as a home monitor, which will be a reliable security guard for your home.
Warm Tips: If your SD has any problems, such as damage during transportation. Please email us directly.
Why choose Coolife waterproof wildlife camera?
- Ultra-high resolution
Coolife trail camera features 4K Ultra-HD video at 10fps with audio recording capability as well as the ability to capture images up to 32MP. With the exclusive hybrid capture mode, this wildlife camera allows both video and still pictures to be captured simultaneously.
- Longer Trigger Distance
With a wide 120° angle capability, 3 sensitive motion sensors can trigger the camera in 0.2s with longer distance at 65ft (20m). Capture more fantastic moments in real time.
- Super Night Vision
45 infrared LEDs with 940nm no glow night vision, it combines the wide-angle function and 0.2 second rapid release speed, which can easily capture the animal’s night behavior without disturbing the animal.
- Ultra Fast 0.2S Trigger Speed
Preactivated and fast-boot technology combined to reach ultra-fast 0.2s trigger speed and 0.5s recovery time, quickly capture every exciting moment.
- Advanced Zoom Function
Select how many photos are taken in quick succession when the camera is triggered. Up to 3 multi-shot images allow you to capture action shots at a moment's notice.
- Magical time-lapse mode
The observation monitors are set to take pictures at regular intervals and not just when motion is detected. The image sequence can then be put together to form a film, which effectively speeds up the recording sequence. It is very useful for recording cold blooded animals that may not trigger a PIR or for monitoring flowering, sunrise and sunset.
(Note: this mode will disable motion detection.)
- Up to 512GB of Capacity and USB Output
Video output to the computer and a USB output for information importing. With the attached USB cable, users can connect the camera to a computer and use it as an external SD-card reader to manipulate media on the device. It supports an SD card of up to 512GB of capacity and features password encryption to protect your data.
- Continuous Loop Recording
The trail camera can automatically save every single clip of videos according to the video length you set. When the memory card gets full, the newly recorded files will overwrite the old files.
- IP66 Waterproof and Weather Durable
Trail camera offers a high-quality casing with IP66 waterproof rating that allows the camera to tolerate the changing weather. It can be used on both hot and rainy days, so the conditions will not hinder the effectiveness of the camera.
Function Parameter Comparison
- Video resolution: 4K video with adjustable quality
32 MP camera with adjustable quality
- Video duration: 3 sec-10 min
- Shooting time: 5 sec -60 min
- Trigger speed: 0.2 seconds
- Detection range: 20 meters
- Flash range: 20 meters
- SD card required: Class 10, up to 512 GB
- Built-in microphone: Yes
Ways of Power Supply
a.4 or 8 pcs of 1.5V AA high-performance alkaline battery set;
b.4 or 8 pcs of rechargeable lithium battery over 3000mAh that are fully charged;
c.External Power Supply: 6V 1.5A-2A AC adapter with 3.5mm*1.35mm DC jack size;
d.6V 1.5A-2A Trail Camera Solar Panel
Once you have the general location determined, the placement of the camera will depend on the animals you’d like to see. Here are some suggestions to maximize your viewing potential.
- Place the cameras higher and angle them slightly downwards. This will increase your visibility in the thicker branches while increasing the chances of seeing both large and small animals.
- Clear branches, large shrubs, and leaves from around the camera to minimize setting off the motion trigger excessively on a windy day.
- Interested in seeing some amphibians, or small carnivores? Consider putting the camera closer to the ground. Title the flash angle higher up as to not flash on the ground.
- Double check the camera’s placement and test it before you leave.
- 1* 4K Trail camera PH770-5S
- 1* Mini USB cable
- 1* User manual
- 1* Fastening strap
- 1* Fixed metal stand
- 3* Screws set
Tips for using trail cameras
When you use the trail camera for the first time, please format the memory card in the camera. Do not insert or remove the SD card while the camera is on.
In order to prolong the standby time of the camera, we recommend using high-quality 8 * 1.5V AA large capacity alkaline batteries. Support DC 6V 1.5-2.0A external power supply. The camera can use high-quality lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. It is recommended to use a larger capacity battery or a constant voltage lithium-ion battery. Note that the battery power should reach 1.5V after being fully charged. If you use a rechargeable battery, you need to place the battery in the battery compartment in a professional charger to charge it. Please do not directly use the charger to charge the battery in the camera's battery compartment.
In order to get the best picture, please remove the protective film from the camera lens. Please remove all obstacles in front of the camera as much as possible. Please install the trail camera in a place with sufficient light.
The supplied USB data cable is not a charging cable. The USB data cable is only used for data transmission and cannot be used as a charging cable to power the camera. The real port for the external power supply is on the outside of the camera. Code 20: External power port