Coolife is very popular among hunting enthusiasts in European countries and has received very high reviews. Choose us! We offer you the best products and services. Coolife focuses only on professional brands. Coolife's technical team has tested our new model 2021 for one year and created great photos and videos all year round. Through continuous testing, we ensure that every wild camera works perfectly.
- ▶2022 Latest Version - 21MP and 1080P HD ultra-high resolution deliver stunning vibrant images and clear audible videos, trail camera built-in 2.4 inches 960P LCD color screen, it moves you closer to watch wildlife.
- ▶3 PIR Sensors and 0.2S Trigger Speed - Each PIR sensor can detect movement in the 60-degree range that can be easily activated by various angles, hunting camera will be triggered swiftly and precisely in 0.2s without delay, let you capture any breath-breaking moments even at dark night.
- ▶Super Night Vision and 120° Lens - With 3 PIR sensors 49Pcs low-glow LEDs, the trail game camera allows to take an image or video up to 82ft/25M distance (65ft/20M at night vision), 120-degree wide-angle Lens can offer huge shooting scope so that you will never miss any corner even at night.
- ▶IP67 Waterproof and Heavy-Duty - We use high-quality IP67 materials, extremely durable from seal to probe lens, ensure that can prevent dust-proof, drop-proof, and rain-proof, and also ensure it won't get damaged in a storm.
- ▶Low power design - the wild camera is in an energy-saving mode when no animal or human body is detected. This can be on alert for a long time. As soon as the animal (or the human body) is in the detection area, its camera function immediately starts recording images or videos. (The start time is 0.2 seconds). Capture important moments quickly.
- Hunting: A powerful tool tailored for hunters, helps you easily search for prey.
- Farm Monitoring: A reliable assistant to help you monitor your farm, prevent strangers from slipping into the farm.
- Wildlife Monitoring: Suitable for researchers, wildlife lovers.
- Home Security: This hunting trail camera also acts as a home monitor, which will be a reliable security guard for your home.
Warm Tips: The weak red LED light at night will not scare your pet as most animals cannot see the infrared light. So please do not worry about this problem. If you chase the camera for the first time with Coolife, we recommend formatting the memory card first to improve the compatibility of the memory card with the camera. It is recommended to use high-performance alkaline batteries to extend the life of the camera.
Why choose Coolife waterproof wildlife camera?
2022 Latest Version 21MP
Upgraded 21MP image and 1080p Full HD video with audio let your wildlife camera capture more details with sharper image quality.
The hunting trail camera is also a home monitor. Mount camera by your backyard, driveway, front door, or garage, to detect any and all action.
850nm Infrared Technology
850nm Infrared Technology with 49 Pcs Upgraded high-efficiency infrared LEDs. Capture Clear night vision picture and video.
IP 67 Waterproof
With IP67 waterproof camera body design.
H881 game camera can record even in the rainy season.
Heavy- Duty sensitive PIR sensing could suitable for any situation.
Three Modes of H881
OFF: The wildlife camera is off.
TEST: This mode is designed for your to check your settings, Photo and video resolution, timer, PIR sensitivity, and so on. You can also manually take shots and replay all of your records by pressing the replay button.
ON: The trail camera will enter into standby time after 15s count down. The trial camera will automatically shot once detecting any movements.
120° Wide Angle Lens
Using the new generation of lens technology, our shooting range reaches at least 120 °
PIR Sensors: Each PIR sensor can detect movement in the 60-degree range.
3 PIR Sensors and 120° Wide Angle Lens ensure that you won't miss any exciting moments.
Function Parameter Comparison
Sensor: 8 megapixels
Infrared light: 46LED black + 3LED white
Effective flash distance of 25 meters.
Built-in Microphone: Yes
Waterproof Standard: IP67.
Two PIR design to capture maximum angle of 120 degrees
2.4 inch TFT LCD colour screen.
Trigger speed: 0.2 seconds
Ways of Power Supply
a.4 or 8 pcs of 1.5V AA high-performance alkaline battery set;
b.4 or 8 pcs of rechargeable lithium battery over 3000mAh that are fully charged;
c.External Power Supply: 6V 1.5A-2A AC adapter with 3.5mm*1.35mm DC jack size;
d.6V 1.5A-2A Trail Camera Solar Panel
Once you have the general location determined, the placement of the camera will depend on the animals you’d like to see. Here are some suggestions to maximize your viewing potential.
- Place the cameras higher and angle them slightly downwards. This will increase your visibility in the thicker branches while increasing the chances of seeing both large and small animals.
- Clear branches, large shrubs, and leaves from around the camera to minimize setting off the motion trigger excessively on a windy day.
- Interested in seeing some amphibians, or small carnivores? Consider putting the camera closer to the ground. Title the flash angle higher up as to not flash on the ground.
- Double check the camera’s placement and test it before you leave.
- 1 x Coolife hunting camera.
- 1 x AV cable.
- 1 x USB cable.
- 1 x mounting strap.
- 1 x user manual.
- 1 x sturdy metal stand.
Tips for using trail cameras
When you use the trail camera for the first time, please format the memory card in the camera. Do not insert or remove the SD card while the camera is on.
In order to prolong the standby time of the camera, we recommend using high-quality 8 * 1.5V AA large capacity alkaline batteries. Support DC 6V 1.5-2.0A external power supply. The camera can use high-quality lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. It is recommended to use a larger capacity battery or a constant voltage lithium-ion battery. Note that the battery power should reach 1.5V after being fully charged. If you use a rechargeable battery, you need to place the battery in the battery compartment in a professional charger to charge it. Please do not directly use the charger to charge the battery in the camera's battery compartment.
In order to get the best picture, please remove the protective film from the camera lens. Please remove all obstacles in front of the camera as much as possible. Please install the trail camera in a place with sufficient light.
The supplied USB data cable is not a charging cable. The USB data cable is only used for data transmission and cannot be used as a charging cable to power the camera. The real port for the external power supply is on the outside of the camera. Code 20: External power port