- 【Perfect Trail Camera Charger】
It is specially designed for trail cameras installed in nature, breaking the limitation that the camera cannot work due to low battery. You don't need to change the battery frequently, in the long run, you can save your money and provide you with more photos
- 【1700mAh Large Capacity】
The solar panel converts solar energy into electricity, which can be fully charged in about a day. Built-in 1700mAh lithium battery, the large capacity is enough to meet your long-term use needs, so that your trail camera can work normally during the day and night
- 【IP56 waterproof protection】
The solar charging board has IP56 waterproof rating, which can protect it from rain, moisture, dust and corrosion. IP56 waterproof rating makes the solar charging board more reliable for long term use in the field, making it a perfect combination with your trail camera
DC 6v / 1500mAh solar panel is a device used to power trail cameras. It is compatible with H881, H953, PH700-5S, H8201 and PH700A and other brands of 6v / 1.5A trail cameras
- 【Easy to use】
This solar charging board is equipped with a 360-degree rotating mounting bracket and 1.5m long cable, which allows you to capture the most sunlight at the best angle. When using a solar charging board to power the trail camera, please install at least one (4) set of dry cell batteries for backup
Solar panel for COOLIFE trail camera
When the trail camera is working in the field, no need to frequently replace the battery, which can ensure your trail camera will work in the field for a long time, which can save your purchasing time and cost. batteries. It is the ideal partner for trail cameras!
- Solar maximum charging power: 1.5W
- Solar maximum charge electric current: 300mA
Built-in 1700mAh lithium battery
- External charging input: DC 5V / 500mA
- Maximum output: DC 6V / 1500mA
- Battery life: Charging can be completed in one day under sufficient sunlight.
- Storage temperature: -30 "C to +70" C
1. When powering the trail camera by solar panel, make sure you have installed at least 4 batteries in the trail camera as a reserve.
2. To ensure full charge and discharge, please use DC 5V external power supply to fully charge the device before using the device for the first time.
3. It is necessary to use a dry and soft cloth to regularly clean the dust or dirt on the solar panel glass to avoid affecting the charging.
4. Please keep the rubber cover plug when you do not use the interface to avoid water leakage which may lead to a short circuit or even damage.