Coolife is very popular among hunting enthusiasts in European countries and has received very high reviews. Choose us! We offer you the best products and services. Coolife focuses only on professional brands. Coolife's technical team has tested our new model 2021 for one year and created great photos and videos all year round. Through continuous testing, we ensure that every products work perfectly.
- 【1080P FHD Night Vision Goggles】Other night vision goggles can only deliver 960P video resolution while HAPIMP night vision goggles can provide you with a 1920x1080P video experience, you can enjoy clearer, more detailed, authentic, and impressive content when you use them day and night.
- 【Clear Night Vision in 100% Darkness】Thanks to a built-in 850nm infrared LED illuminator, these night vision goggles help identify targets far away up to 984ft/300m/328 yards in total darkness while the focusing range goes up to infinity during the daytime. 7-level infrared lights are adjustable according to the ambient light: the higher the level is, the better night vision is, the clearer the target is in darkness.
- 【2.31'' Large Dynamic Wide Screen】With a large 2.31''LCD screen, and stable picture and video display, you can keep the fatigue caused by conventional mirror barrel viewing at bay. You can also have the night vision goggles take and record pictures or videos. As well as playback on an internal LCD screen, you can also connect to your PC for playback by reading the included memory card.
- 【All-Optical Binoculars System】 These night vision binoculars feature 4x digital zoom for magnification and 3x fixed zoom by rotating the lens to get the clearest image from a long distance. These digital night vision goggles use the surrounding light and create a sharp image even in dim light conditions.
- 【Waterproof in Multiple Application Scenes】Waterproof rating IP54 against rain and fog. High powered by 6 AA alkaline batteries (NOT Included), these night vision binoculars are ideal for night hunting, camping, night fishing, wildlife watching, searching and rescue, and security monitoring. If there are any issues during use, please feel free to let us know, we will reply to you within 24 hours and offer you a SATISFACTORY solution.
- Power Source: 9V / 6 x AA
- Aperture: F 1.2 f=25mm
- Lens Angle: FOV=10°, diameter is 25mm
- IR LED: 3W,850nm, 7 intensity adjustable
- Still Image Resolution: 1M/VGA
- Video Resolution: 960P/VGA
- Display Screen: Inner screen 2.31”(960*240) TFT; Outer screen 98*48mm
Why choose Coolife Night Vision Binoculars?
FAQ, Troubleshooting About The Night Vision Goggles
1. Q: It does not turn on?
A: To turn on the device, please press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. If the unit doesn't turn on after that, please check whether the polarity of the batteries is correct. The rechargeable battery set is NOT recommended because its voltage might be too low for the product to make it work. Please use a 6x new 1.5V AA alkaline battery set, as it has the most stable voltage. Never mix old and new or different-brand batteries, otherwise, batteries power will be drained very quickly.
2. Q: Nothing was viewable while dark?
A: You need to turn on the night vision IR light when you are in the darkness.
Please simply press the IR+ button to turn on the IR, and you can press IR+ button to increase the IR brightness level gradually up to level 7, you will see there is a light bulb icon on the screen which shows the IR level. The higher the level is, the better night vision is, the clearer the target is in darkness.
3. Q: Can't see clearly?
A: When the observation target is blurry, please turn the focus wheel to manually focus the target till it is clear.
4. Q: How to zoom?
A: To enlarge an area of an image, please press and hold the IR+ button to zoom in and the IR- button to zoom out.
- To turn on the device, please press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. If the unit doesn't turn on after that, please check whether the polarity of the batteries is correct.
- The screen end is the eyepiece while the green end is just the lens, so please look through from the screen end.
- To turn on the night vision function, please simply press the IR+ button or increase the IR brightness level gradually, the image on the screen will turn black and white.
- Keeping the IR on will also drain the battery. If battery power is insufficient, the IR brightness level will decrease automatically accordingly.
- To enlarge an area of an image, please press and hold the IR+ button.
- Rotate the lens to manually focus the target to be clearer.
- Coolife Night Vision Goggles
- 1* Zipped Bag
- 1* Neck Strap
- 1* User Manual
- 1* USB Cable
- 1* Cleaning Cloth